html

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Reetun Roy

Reetun Roy

Photo Credit: Hélène Jofa


1) The Aroma Of Ocean

We go on a trip
Maybe to Goa
Lord Hao Islands
Or California

A beacon or a palm tree
Seagulls flying Free
But maybe there is something
That we can't see

Chemicals of factories
Plastic we need
That's The cause of millions of death
They take it as their feed

Listen to her cries
In the seven seas
But beware her too
The lives she ceased

One on another
A voyager's home turned hell
But you can still get the aroma of the ocean
Or a lonely conch shell...



2)  Apologies


Waves
Oh! You think I'm cruel
Crude and rude
Washing the shores
In a wrekless mood
But in a moony night
I feel apart
Trust me
I'm not like this in heart

Fire
Oh! You think I'm fierce
Arrogant and mean
You don't think I can
Be good and serene
Who gives you the warmth
I do play my part
Trust me
I'm not like this in heart.

Wind
Oh! You think I'm too fast
Rushing in fury
But don't you think
I'm not always in hurry
Who gives you a cool day
Or a breezy night for a start
Trust me
I'm not like this in heart.

Land
Oh! You think I am grumpy
With my great grumble
But think twice
I don't alwsys rumble
I'm the bearer of nature's
Beautiful and heavy art
Trust me
I'm not like this in heart...


5 comments:

Facebook Comments